Just like a baby, I need to get myself on a routine. I need a wake up/morning routine and an after work routine. I need to set a bed time and stick to it. I need to make a to-do list and stick to it. I come home from work starting watching TV and that’s about it. I need to do so much more. I need to make time for blogging.
I know it has been a while since I posted last so here are a few updates:
1) It’s less than 30 days now till my 30th Birthday Celebration Trip at Disney
2) My cousin and his wife are moving back which means my favorite five-year old (their daughter who is like a niece to me) and her baby brother are going to be closer! That baby has already stolen my heart!
3) The down side to them moving back home, no more trips to South Dakota. I have come to love that place.
Recent Books Read:
1) “Spring Fever” by: Mary Kay Andrews
2) “Wife by Wednesday” by: Catherine Bybee
3) “Married by Monday” by Catherine Bybee
4) “Fiancé by Friday” by Catherine Bybee
5) “Single by Saturday” by Catherine Bybee
Recent Dishes from the Kitchen:
1) More Pioneer Woman Baked Ziti
2) Raspberry Lemonade Cake
3) More Black Bean and Corn Salsa
4) Nutella Brownies
5) Chocolate Lover’s Poke Cake
I’ll follow up a few of these updates with blog posts very soon.
So many thoughts swimming around in my head just needing the right words to make them dive onto the screen!
New posts coming soon!