My biggest pet peeve is baby Jesus being in a manger before Christmas Day. We celebrate his birth on Christmas Day, so he should not be in there until that day. Some other pet peeves I have are: people chowing behind me, people who let their babies scream in restaurants, and rude people that tailgate me. Yes we have babies with us sometimes at restaurants we do not let them get that loud. When someone gets behind me and starts tailgating me, I don’t get over I make them go around me. I am not backing down.
1) Beaches of Cheyenne- Garth Brooks2) Down in New Orleans- from The Princess and the Frog
3) Happy Birthday Darlin’- Conway Twitty
4) Harper Valley PTA- Jeannie C Riley
5) Delta Dawn- Tanya Tucker
6) All the Gold in California- Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers
7) The Red Strokes- Garth Brooks
8) In Rodanthe- Emmylou Harris
9) June Bride- from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
10) Wild Horses- Natasha Bedingfield
I could think of a whole long list of things I miss but right now the one thing I probably miss the most is the TV show Hart of Dixie. I don’t know what it was about that show but I loved it and miss my “friends” in Bluebell.
Writing, hopefully as my full time job. Happily married to a man who is the perfect mix of Rhett Butler, Mr Darcy, and Prince Charming. Living live to the fullest and enjoying each day.
My Worst habits, this is a hard one. I’m sure I have some but I really don’t see them. So I really don’t know how to answer this one.
I am afraid of…
– roller coasters