Congratulations to Jason from Kentucky for winning Food Network Star. I can’t wait to see what kinda of show he will have. I know it will be entertaining for sure. I might be able to convert my mom to a Food Network junkie after all.
Well I guess Sunday is the day we find out if Bobby and Giada think Jason from Kentucky has what it takes to be on the Food Network. I can’t wait to see who wins. I’m just so happy that Matthew is not one of the final three. I actually don’t mind all three of the finalists but Jason is hands down my favorite. And I’m not just saying that since he’s one from Kentucky and two my mom has actually met him. I say that because he is so funny and keeps me laughing. Team Jason all the way!
I do not know why I bother watching Food Network Star, I never like the winner. Last night’s winner was my least favorite by far. I think she is so annoying! I will definitely not be tuning in to her show. I would have loved to watch a show by the runner up, but that’s not happening. I don’t understand it Food Network, why!?
20 Facts about Me…
1) I am a hopeless romantic
2) I am still looking for my Mr. Right
3) I love to bake
4) I am starting to love to cook
5) I am a Food Network Junkie
6) The Pioneer Woman is my favorite Food Network Show
7) My favorite vacation spot is the Outer Banks of NC; especially the town of Corolla
8) Surprisingly I love Disney World more now as an adult then I did when I was a kid
9) I enjoy all things southern
10) Gone With the Wind is my favorite book and movie
11) When I was a child my favorite movie was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
12) Two Cities I would love to spend more time exploring are New Orleans and Savannah, there is just something about them that has drawn me in
13) I am a huge Civil War buff
14) I still love sending post cards from vacation, especially to the kids, and I still write thank you notes
15) I love Vera Bradley bags; even my luggage is Vera Bradley. I have been known to have a least 25 pieces of Vera Bradley with me on one trip. Of course I am in seventh heaven now that there are Disney Vera Bradley’s! (I even have Vera Bradley stickers on my laptop.)
16) I love crime shows: Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, & Castle are probably my top three
17) I love to take pictures and make things out of the pictures I take
18) Pink is my favorite color
19) I love spoiling the kids
20) I love old antebellum homes
Lately my TV watching has been all over the board. I love shows like Blue Bloods, Castle, NCIS: New Orleans, Criminal Minds, Major Crimes, and Rizzoli and Iles. Then of course there is my addiction to the Food Network. My favorite is the Pioneer Woman, but I also like Triple D, and I have been getting into triple G. But the last couple weekends I have been addicted to Flea Market Flip on GAC. That’s right Flea Market Flip!!! I have no clue where that came from! I am not crafty like that at all but I enjoy seeing what the two teams can make out of stuff they purchased at a Flea Market. And let me tell you they have made some interesting things! And then there are some that are just flops. I first starting watching this show the weekend before last and this past weekend I found myself looking for this show on TV. It’s funny how are TV viewing can range so far.